Fireplace Cleaning Edmonds, Washington
Whether you use your fireplace or stove in Edmonds, WA for ambiance or for heating, it needs to be properly maintained.
C.M. Heating offers full cleaning and maintenance services for hearth products in Edmonds, WA. If you have a dv gas fireplace, fireplace insert, gas stove, or gas logs, our service technicians have the experience to keep your system operating safely and at peak efficiency.
Performed maintenace on gas fireplace. Cleaned burner thermal pile thermal couple pilot hood and igniter. Vacuumed in around above and under fireplace and vacuumed the log set. I cleaned both side of the glass and added Emory glow to the burners and tested thermal pile which passed. All operations normal at this time.
Performed gas fireplace and furnace maintenance. Check safety devices, gas valve, pilot, burner assembly, and verified proper operations of the unit.
Installed air scrubber.
All operations within manufacture requirements.
CM Heating preformed 2 gas fireplace and 1 gas furnace maintenance's per customer contracts.
Completed fireplace maintenance on natural gas fireplace. Cleaned and vacuumed inside and outside of fireplace vacuumed and hand wiped both inside and outside fireplace tested thermal pile reading which were good. Cleaned both side of glass replaced both remote and receiver batteries with new. Cleaned thermal pile, thermal couple, igniter, and pilot hood. Added Emory glow to fireplace and tested operations. All operations normal at this time. Signed customer up for Fireplace club membership.
CM heating Completed fireplace maintenance, no concerns at this time.
CM Heating Perform gas fireplace maintenance, perform diagnostic on fan blower.
System operation is normal.
Blower motor needs replacement.
Customer wants to replace the whole insert instead of doing repairs on existing unit.
CM Heating performed fireplace maintenance and found Living room fireplace is in good condition especially considering its age. The fan is making grinding grinding noises and seems to be working inconsistently. Fan is on its way out. Considering the age of the unit, it may make more sense to replace the entire unit instead of replacing the fan or any other major repairs needed.
Office fireplace is also in good condition considering its age. Cleaned off thermopile and replaced light switch, as of right now fireplace is working normally. As with the living room fireplace, I would recommend replacement of entire unit instead of replacing any major components.