Furnace Repair in Mukilteo, Washington
Is your heating system not working, or perhaps behaving a little differently? Have you noticed that your home in Mukilteo, WA is not maintaining temperature properly and making funny noises?
If your gas furnace is not working call C.M. Heating now. We fix broken heating equipment all the time in Mukilteo, WA. Or if your system is just getting old, or giving you reasons not to trust it any more let us know. We have many years of experience and we can help you make the right choices when it comes to your furnace system.
1. Performed gas furnace maintenance. Check safety limit devices, system components, co2 exhaust venting, gas lines, combustion control parts.
Cleaned filter, vacuumed dust and carbon dust from inside housing. Checked system sensors, co2 levels, and took measurements of consumable components.
1. Heavy rust heat exchanger ports
2.Inducer motor bearings winning noise wearing out.
3. Flex gas line entering furnace housing.
4. Previous signs of condensation leakage in housing. This may or may not still be active. During this investigation it was dry inside.
2. Performed gas fireplace maintenance/ diagnostic service.
Unit is not operational. The pilot assembly is considerably worn, unknown gas valve condition, glass is stain, firebox is not in good condition, unknown condition of fan motor, incorrect fuel burning or bad venting, soot build up inside and exiting above fireplace. Gasket is also worn.
Due to age parts are not longer available and the number of issues with the fireplace it should be replaced.
CM Heating Performed annual maintenance on gas furnace. Checked/tested all ,
Major components. Pulled and cleaned blower wheel with customer approval. System is working normal at this time.