Gas Fireplace, Gas Logs Service Snohomish, Washington
C.M. Heating offers full repair and maintenance services for hearth products in Snohomish, WA. If you have a dv gas fireplace, fireplace insert, gas stove, or gas logs, our service technicians have the experience to keep your system operating safely and at peak efficiency.
C.M. Heating stocks the parts and has the experience necessary to keep your gas fired fireplace or stove running properly.
CM Heating performed a fireplace diagnostic and Cleaned and inspected unit. Unit is running off of 10 gallon fuel tank. Cleaned pilot assembly and orifice. Unit is functioning normally at this time.
CM Heating Completed fireplace maintenance/ diagnostic. Pilot was off but had no trouble re lighting. After pilot was lit, fireplace turned on without issue and seems to be operating as normal. Unable to diagnose any issues due to fireplace working. However due to age of fireplace, it may be worth considering replacement of unit over any need major repairs in the future.
CM Heating performed fireplace maintenance and found Fire place all operations normal. Pilot assembly within range. Cleaned fire box, logs and glass. Replaced ember glow and cleaned pilot assembly. Tested from remote with no issues.
CM heating Completed fireplace diagnostic, found particulate in pilot hood. Cleared out particulate. Pilot now lighting consistently, as normal.
CM Heating performed a fireplace diagnostic and found System will not operate on backup batteries. (In the event of a power outage.)
There is DC voltage from the remote transmitter but unable to verify current at the control module. Difficult to access the control module and its wire harness, did not want to void warranty taking the control module and firebox apart to access wiring harness. Recommend contacting manufacture Lopi.
CM Heating performed a fireplace diagnostic and maintenance and found Fireplace in good condition. Tightened gas leak on flex line. Found no more gas leaks.
CM Heating performed a fireplace diagnostic and found Unit was very dirty. Pilot tube was dirty and pilot did not have good connection with thermocouple/pile. Once cleaned all units were fully engulfed. Unit working well at this time.